*|K@M|* IS SHUTDOWN NO MOAR
Hello,
You are not a member of this forums.
Hello,
You are not a member of this forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ClanMembers must be more active on BF2142 if u won't be more active i will end clan choice is urs. We get yelled out for hackers lamers etc show them some ballz Fuck EE Fuck JV Fuck all people who hate us we know what we are we are *|K@M|*
all go to www.extreme-modding.tk

Willing to be (temporary) admin for K@M

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raygen
Private
Private

Willing to be (temporary) admin for K@M Empty
PostSubject: Willing to be (temporary) admin for K@M   Willing to be (temporary) admin for K@M I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Alright so my name is Raygen, I'm 16 and I've played BF2142 multiple times. I usually play on knife servers and get a reasonable K/D, I usually have a K/D of 3 or higher, but I focus more on reviving and support stuff. I get a pretty good ping, about 50-70. Lately when I was playing there was no admin on and people were shooting all over the place, so I'm willing to be an admin for you guys and keep the server under control. I'm usually on at 19:00 or 20:00 (GMT+1). Contact me via xfire, my username is killz4money and you can respond to this application on there. I have admin experience for BF2142 servers so don't worry about that, and I'm not crazy so I will not ban clan members or random people.

Ingame name: Sld.Schweijck

Hope to get a response soon.
Back to top Go down
Supermishok
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Supermishok

Willing to be (temporary) admin for K@M Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to be (temporary) admin for K@M   Willing to be (temporary) admin for K@M I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:30 pm

sry but we dont work on it Anymore
clan dead
site dead..
Back to top Go down

Willing to be (temporary) admin for K@M
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*|K@M|* IS SHUTDOWN NO MOAR :: Joining K@M :: Want to join the BF2142 squad?-
Jump to: